Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bare legs

The story continues.... I look forward to the new year when I will be able to write the chapter of how the Lord came through for my housing situation. I am almost sure of what is going to happen but I will keep as quiet about it as I can until I am actually moved. God is so wonderful in how he operates. I am so thankful to HIM for working all of this out. There is no way I could of thought up this plan. It is BETTER than I could have planned it. I love that the Lord works like that. He is so gracious. Although I am ready for the next chapter to come, I must stay in these pages so that I can get to know my character more. So I can see how she operates at "such a time as this".

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog.... ahhh, refreshing! I really liked the list of things your daughter recently told you. Keep it up.
    www.swagger360.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete