Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My weekend!!!


This is a picture of our drive this past weekend to Idaho. 
I honestly didn't think people lived there. 
We went to see one of B's friends get married. 
The wedding was outside & it started snowing as the guests arrived.


We had a fabulous time and it was so fun to meet all of B's closest friends. 
Then.
He proposed!!
(Not at the wedding. duh)
Here

at this gorgeous lake in McCall. 
So now my hand looks like this:


Yep. 
He got down on one knee in the snow. 
We went into town to grab coffee after the wedding and he insisted we walk 
down to the lake (it was pretty much across the street from the coffee shop). 
I was freezing and wearing heel booties with no socks and since we went to 
the lake the day before, I really didn't want to go.
So I said no.
And he said,"Let's go!"
And I said no again.
And he said,'We are going.'
So I went.
We talked for a few minutes ( I say it was like 5-10 minutes and he says 2)
and I asked again if we could leave. 
He said, "Alright. I better do this then."
He set his drink down in the snow, got on one knee and asked
if I would spend the rest of my life with him.

So sometime soon I will be Mrs. Chang. I can't wait to have his name. 
I am going to be Asian. 
He is moving out to the D.C area and we will go on adventures forever. 
And that was my weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. Soooo goood! Pure excitement over here from a near stranger, but not really. I'll be celebrating with Nate via text message shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! So excited for you. What a romantic and beautiful place to get engaged. Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete