Saturday, July 2, 2011

San Francisco Update


A few weeks ago, I got to spend some time in San Francisco. It has got to be my favorite US city. The weather was amazing, the food was perfect and I had the best tour guide I could ask for. 
The picture above is from a little bakery called Tartine. It was unreal.
I had the absolute best meal of my life at a restaurant called Foreign Cinema.
 I had the Mediterranean lamb. Unbelievable. 
We went to the Golden Gate Bridge, spent some wonderful time chilling in Chinatown & Japantown too.
We spent two days in Santa Cruz and went to a wonderful little coffee shop called Verve (it is featured in this months GQ :)
I also had the most amazing massage!
It was the best 4 days I could have asked for. 
The week also started by getting two great gifts!! One being these: AWESOMENESS

If you have never been, I hope you get the chance to. It is perfect. 

{A super huge THANK YOU to Zhēnguì de zhànshì)

3 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!! I can't wait to hear more. So happy to get some information on this adventure. Tartine looks WONDERFUL! And was the coffee good at Verve?

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre...have not seen/talked to you since YWAM. Quite a long time-is that 7 years now? Hillary told me about your blog so now I've been reading, and am glad to see you connected with Barry. Such a good guy. E-mail me sometime. I'd love to catch up.
    Mo Hensler, now Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo!!! So great to hear from you!! Let us catch up soon!! I love that Barry Chang so much. He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete