Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mmmmmmm.


Life is so wonderful. I have so much to blog about. Where to begin........
I got home really late last nite from my trip to Kansas City and then stayed up way too late but it was worth it. I will have today to reflect. It was by far my best visit home. There are new characters in my story now. 
I had some wonderful convo with a few of these characters this week. Ahhhh. Life. It is just beautiful. Love where you are at. Whether it is a season of mourning or of rejoicing. Be present in it. Fully feel the emotions that you feel. 
If you are alone then fully be alone. Walk that out with the Lord. Experience it. 
If you are pregnant then each day experience it. BE sick. Hold your belly. Go THROUGH it. And when it comes time to have the baby then be ever so present in that moment. 
Breathe it in. Let your soul be refined. Let your perspective be challenged and allow the LORD to do in that moment what HE wants. CHOSE to have a better story. I love my story. It is MINE. Fully mine. I am responsible for it and to it. I want to be present as each paragraph gets written. I want to remember it. I want to walk thru each emotion as if I am walking through a foreign city....taking note of each building, the smell, the people, the sounds, the food...
There were a few experiences while on my trip that I fully experienced and remember so clearly. I breathed it in. I can close my eyes now and see it and feel it. Mmmmmm. I want all of life to be like that. 
I don't want to get caught up in this rat race. I want to experience people and life and coffee and good food and my story. How many times do we wish that we can hurry and get to the next thing in life-the next semester, car, significant other, town, job, season. Oh if we would stop that. If I would stop that. I am. I have. And what a beautiful thing it is. Life is better today because I fully went through yesterday. And tomorrow I will see things a bit different because of what I walked out today. I am excited for you. I hope you fully read what I wrote. I hope you can feel what I am feeling. I hope you walk out life. I hope Germany wins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment