Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sweet Bed


This week has been a bit rough as I have been sick for most of it.  I feel much better now and it is good to be back in society.
The Lord has been speaking to my heart a lot this week and I am really excited to see how things manifest. 
We have a choice when it comes to walking in obedience. We have a part to play. I think sometimes, we  wait for God to do something when He is waiting for us to move and be obedient to what He has already told us to do. We have to take a step. It is scary.
I am currently in a situation where, from the natural eye, there seems to be no way out. The cool thing about following the Lord is that when there seems to be no way...He makes a way. 
The hard thing about watching miracles happen in your life is that...well, you have to wait. You have to trust. Things have to been against you and then, by God's grace, things work out. 
This.is.not.fun.
NOT. FUN!
But is it awesome after the fact when the Lord, in fact, comes through. 
So much is going on and so much of it I can't see. 
The Lord has been nothing but faithful throughout this journey I have been on. 
He promises not to leave me. 
He won't leave you either. 
He has not brought you this far to leave you. 
Keep pressing on; through the pain, through the uncertainty.

The Lord spoke this to me this week:

'I will not leave you. I have not brought you this far to leave you. I will not leave you. I am not man who will leave you. I am your God. When you feel like you can go no further...keep going. It is through that push; just like the last pushes of labor, when you feel you can push no more, that you birth the promises I have for you.'

(I am pushing. We might have to do a c-section though. Get this thing OUT!!!)




2 comments:

  1. "Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." Is. 43:19

    "Even to your old age, I am He, and even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you." Is. 46:4

    "Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it." Is 46:11

    "For they shall not be ashamed who wait for Me... For I will contend with Him who contends with you... All flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob." Is. 49

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those verses, Mel..
    love your heart, Bre..

    ReplyDelete