Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Coffee Talk with a Special Guest
I have a special guest here with me today at our Coffee talk. I am going to interview her and see what insight she has on life:
1. What is your favorite thing about the coffee shop? Umm. Chock-lick milk. This is not the coffee shop. The coffee shop is the one we went to with baby Aiden (Northside Social. hahha. She knows a real coffee shop when she sees one)
2. What is the hardest thing about life? To clean up my stuff
3. What are your life goals? What is life goals. (I explain) Oh to play and to go to Massanutten.
4. What is your biggest fear? What is fear mean. (I explain) Oh- monsters and snakes. I feared to do swings. (She is really afraid of swings)
5. What are you most excited for this year? For spring. No. For winter. I so excited to do spring but it's not spring yet. What is it now?
Oh if life were that simple. Happy Fat Tuesday!