Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fight


I am desperate to walk in the full authority of what God has called me to do. I love that when God calls us to something there is no way we can do it on our own. It is bigger than us. It is way out of our league. It seems impossible and it would be if we were doing it on our own strength. I am reminded that God loves me without fear. That He is ready to fight for me and that He does fight for me. This brings tears to my eyes every single time. There is something in being a woman that desires someone to fight for us. I think a lot of women are left with the reality of caring for a fallen solider. WE are the ones left fighting. 
BUT GOD...
But the God of heaven and of earth is a lover and a FIGHTER and HE fights for you and for me and for our hearts. God longs to fight for us, his daughters (He also fights for his sons but right now I am talking to the daughters of the King). His precious daughters. It is such a new and amazing thing to have someone fight for me. I hope to embrace it and I hope that you will embrace it too. It is such a new experience to have a fighter on my side that I don't know how to accept it a lot of times. My prayer for us is that we will learn to fall into the strong arms of our GOD and allow him to fight and lead us where we need to go. 
-bre

No comments:

Post a Comment