Friday, November 12, 2010

Bailey

It is Bailey's birthday. I cannot believe that 3 years ago today, I was in the most excruciating pain of my life, which, after a mere 23 hours, ended with a 20lb weight loss and a blonde haired, blue eyed little girl. I love this kid more than I can express as I know all of you parents out there can understand. Here is a list of some of the ridiculous things she has said recently:

-"I like brown boys; mommy likes white boys"


-"I want to be a tomato when I grow up or a helicopter like my uncle Nate" (she means a chiropractor)


-"Because I am white" (after asking her why she is so cute)


-"Momma, I like your butt and your toes" (?)


-"That sounds dangerous" (after telling her that she will be flying back from Kansas City with her mimi and grandma)


-"But I have to because it's my birthday!" (after telling her that I don't want her to grow up or get bigger)


Love you Bailey boo!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely age! I love 3 and 4 year olds! And you little lady sounds like she has quite the personalty!

    ReplyDelete