Friday, September 10, 2010

short people are better than tall people

All of the pieces are slowly coming together.
My heart feels so glad.
This month is amazing.
The Lord has been speaking such sweetness to me.

"O afflicted one, storm-tossed, and not comforted, I am about to set your stones in antimony Antimony is a precious stone , and lay your foundations with sapphires. I will make your pinnacles of rubies, your gates of jewels, and all your wall of precious stones. 
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the prosperity of your children.  In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you.  If anyone stirs up strife, it is not from me; whoever stirs up strife with you shall fall because of you.  See it is I who have created the smith who blows the fire of coals, and produces a weapon fit for its purpose; I have also created the ravager to destroy.  NO weapon that is fashioned against you shall prosper, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgement.  This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, says the LORD."- Isaiah 54:11-17


Yeah. Change is coming.
The sweet refreshing breeze is blowing.
Rachel Zoe is making life better.
All of the pieces are slowly coming together.
It's my birthday month.

No comments:

Post a Comment