Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random ponderings #3



I really want to write. So I am. Despite the clock saying it is now AM, I will carry on. Umm. Random Ponderings time.....I think so.

I love that my friends know that I am always up late and that they send me txt messages late. It makes me happy.

I am an outward processor. I have used that phrase a lot tonite at work. It is kinda funny. Like it is my disease and you will just have to deal with it. I mean it not as an excuse to say whatever I want but to let you know that just because I have a "great idea" it doesn't mean that I am actually going to go ahead and proceed with that idea. Like my great idea to travel the world and just eat. Now...would I take that job if it were available..YES..am I selling all my possessions now and looking up flights to Europe? Well, no to the first part but no harm in looking up flights...Right?

I am sitting on my porch. I am cold. Both of these things make me really happy. Like really happy. I am also sipping some tea and the dishwasher is running. All of which is deserving of a smile. :).

I am currently reading, "Prayer" by Philip Yancey and listening to the audiobook , "Traffic" and about to get the book, "The 4 Hour Work Week"....Lots to learn

I went to the farmers market today: apples, nectarines, asian pear, basil, cilantro and green beans are in my possession.

I think a kitchen should either smell like basil or clorox. Currently, mine does.

If you live in the Northern Virginia area, I don't understand why you haven't gone to Northside Social and had the Pumpkin Ice Cream. It deserves to be capitalized. It is UNREAL. Get it. And to the maker of that Pumpkin Ice Cream, it must always stay on the menu.....ALWAYS. Thanks R.

I am learning that it is good to test the depth of the water before I cannonball into it. And swimmies are a good help too considering I am not that great of a swimmer.

Birthday Month. Holy September. This month is flying by and I don't like that one bit.

Monday, I drove to the mountains..Bailey was asleep in her carseat. It was great. I live so close to the mountains. Why don't I do that more. I will now.

I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a....wait....

I have the best brothers ever. Nate and Jon. Such great guys. Lubooooo.

NEW SEASON OF RACHEL ZOE!!!!!!!!!!! I DIED. ITS BANANAS. SO EXCITING!!!!

I have an eating disorder.

I would rather go to Antarctica than India, Oregon than Hawaii, Toronto than Vegas, Maine than Miami, Norway than Paris, Cambodia than Japan, Seattle than NYC.

The above mentioned disorder is called a lot and too much. I am thankful for a speedy metabolism or else I just might look like Jennifer Hudson last season.

Life is really hard now but I will not quit. Okay. I take that back. I might quit a few things but not life itself. I want to see how my story pans out. I also really want to someday have that Hermes watch and have a 6 burner industrial kitchen stove so....I will keep on keepin on.

"I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I hope;
my soul waits for the Lord more than those who watch for the morning, more than those who watch for the morning"-Psalm 130:5/6

1 comment: