Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maryland

There are few places I don't ever want to live.
#1. India

I spent today in Maryland for a photo shoot. I went by McDonald's for a quick bite after my little commute. I was greeted at window #1 by a I had to do a double take and check for a bra girl. A female. I would not call her a woman. She had female parts the parts I could see.  She has a freshly shaved head and her brown arms were covered with tats. Not like pretty girl tats but like thug tats. Like she has seen some thangs. Like she has popped a few caps in an ass or two. I got scared. I gave her my 2.11$ for my cheeseburger and small fry and rushed to the second window......BUT...I think her twin was working the second window. Another black female with a shaved head. Is there some new dress code at Maryland McDonald's?? This female was scarier than the first and she had a cross tattoo under her eye. WHO DOES THAT!!!!! I will tell you who does that....that chick at McDonald's in Maryland does that. So she gives me my bag of goodness but I really wanted a water. My voice cracked as I asked her, in the most suburban voice ever, if I could get a water too. I was nervous. She gave me a look as though she was about to make a value meal out of me by ripping my heart of my chest, putting it on a sesame seed bun, adding fries and a red drink. Fortunately, I made it out alive. My fries were not good but I was not about to take them back.
#2. Maryland

4 comments:

  1. This is the funniest post yet. Hil-arious. Please turn it in to some kind of rap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness i think i would have driven off without my cheesberger. you are funny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funniest = best! I loved this post! Fries and a red drink? Ha! LQTM at my desk rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im glad you guys thought this was funny. I, however, did not. Thanks for reading:)

    ReplyDelete