Saturday, July 24, 2010

Coffee talk

Look at how silly that picture is beside me. It is just silly. It needs to be touched up too. I wish you could see it up close. It is funny. It is awesome what some retouching can do. Anyways. I feel like there has been too much coffee talk this week. I apologize for that.
OH. did you see my new flowers? I love them. It's kinda my thing. I also lost about 3lbs worth of eyebrows last nite. There are 3 things that I have learned how to do that I will never regret.
#1. how to cut an onion without crying and properly
#2. give myself a perfect manicure with the cuticle cutter thing and all
#3. do my own eyebrows
So. I usually would blog about the people that I am surrounded by but not in this one.
I want to share a bit of what has been going on in my little heart.
I met some people recently who I think might be an intragel part in my story. I am really excited about that. I am starting to picture what I desire my life to look like. It is so different that the one I had pictured a few years ago. How can things change so quickly in a life? It is crazy how one minute you can be walking down a certain path and then, all of a sudden, you are on a completely different road. Other people's choices can drastically effect your story. my story. It is scary and awesome and exciting.  What are some things in your life that someone has said or done that has completely wrecked you? Maybe it was something you read. Maybe it was a look someone gave you. 3 things recently in my life that I read:
#1 we want Don to want something
#2 Until one day.....
#3 get a loft
These 3 things are propelling my story. Thank you LORD.
ok. so I know I said that I wouldn't write about the people in the room but I must describe this man that just walked past. He looks kinda like Pastor Gary at my church. Such a handsome man. I think this guy is about 5-9 years older though. I bet he is European. why? He is wearing those long shorts that Euro men wear. They are navy. He is wearing a striped polo-navy and light blue striped but an overall coral color. his hair is perfectly grey and combed to the side. He is wearing boat shoes ( i think). He is on his macbook pro. iced latte. he has bright blue eyes and is wearing glasses with a small black rim. he is perfectly tanned i bet he just got back from vacation in the dominican.  His ears are larger than I expected and he is reading a magazine. I can't tell which one. He looks highly educated and I bet he has a summer home...in Europe. His legs are crossed. I am sure he drinks expensive red wine and donates a lot of money to charity. He keeps looking at me...well, I am kinda staring at him. haha. I will not tell him that I just gave him a story. I don't want another one of my stories to get hijacked. I love this place. I love to write. I love Chipotle. and my pen pals. I love Kansas City.

No comments:

Post a Comment