Wednesday, November 30, 2011

KC Thanksgiving trip



I love that I get to spend my Thanksgiving week in Kansas City.
It is a wonderful place filled with great coffee and great people. 
I never end up seeing everyone that I want to see and I always
end up eating way too much junk. 
Some highlights were having friends over to meet Barry, 
going to Pitt St. to watch my little brother Jon play football, 
going with Barry and my brother Nate & his wife to see the Plaza lights, 
watching home videos, Thanksgiving day with my family, 
and being able to spend some great one-on-one time 
with some of my favorite people.
K.C never lets me down in terms of friendly people, great thrift stores & 
yummy food.

And, I also noticed that about 80% of the population was wearing some 
sort of sports team memorabilia. I guess the equivalent of a blue button down here in D.C is 
an MU pullover. Go Tigers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment