Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Confession


Confession:
I need to be more bold.
I get nervous when it comes to approaching people.
I have this little fashion blog and the idea of it is to capture the style of folks that I run into on the street. 
I don't know why I wanted to do this. It terrifies me. 
So today, I am sitting at Starbucks. I see this old Japanese man who is just DARLING. 
i should have stolen him.
I wanted to take his picture. But instead, I just stared at him like a creeper.
No picture. No blog post.
Just scared me with my camera and mac and espresso.

What makes you nervous ?

2 comments:

  1. Similar things make me nervous. This surprises me about you. One time I made a birthday cake that was SO gross for a family friend. It took me a whole year before I could ask if she noticed...she did, we laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I need to think on this a bit. I will say however, for the most part I tend to walk with the Holy Spirit on pretty much everything. Just step out and trust that God has your back. Remember your Just Jump! post? Well, JUST JUMP! God will always catch you!!;)

    ReplyDelete