Monday, July 11, 2011

Newness


This week is HUGE for me. There is so much newness going on. I am officially moving out the first week of August and am SO excited about it. I am staying in the Northern Virginia area and will let you know where I end up when I end up there :)

I leave Saturday for Kansas City!!!!!!! I can't wait. I have so many people to see and so much espresso to drink. The week after that I am headed to Disney World for a conference with my church. I am going to help and won't be at the actual conference but I do think I will meet Prince Charming there :)

I have started a new thing with my StyleBlog. I am really excited about the new concept and would LOVE it if you checked it out. This week is the test run for the new stuff. Lots of great things are going on the with business : BreezeStyling

Lots of good things. AND..Fall is just around the corner!!!

So. Click on this link: The Fitting Room.
I would love for you to share it with someone, tweet it, facebook it, re-blog it, follow it. Just spread the love :)

I hope your little life is coming together well. Everyday is another little page of the story. 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment