Friday, February 11, 2011

Old posts

Things are changing. I will give updates soon. The reason I haven't been blogging is that I am getting new internet service and for some reason it takes weeks and weeks to get it installed so annoyed. But anywho. I am at the bookstore now so I decided to post. I want this one to be sort of a walk in the past. I have gone back and re-read some of my old posts and compiled some of my favorites. Please only pick the one that you are in the mood for. Thanks.

If you want to laugh then read:
My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
If you want to read just blabber then read:Coffee talk.
If you want to laugh again then read: Maryland.
If you are fairly new to the blog and and didn't know that a year ago I was a dental hygiene student but then failed out then read:It's over..or is it just beginning?
If you want to know what makes me happy then read:It Really makes me Happy when.....
If you want to see hot guys:Beckham
If you want to see Kim Kardashian:Kim Kardashian
If you want to see me half naked:so much to say
If you are going through a hard time:Painful pages
If you are sick of my blog and want to make something for dinner:101 cookbooks
If you want to see how cute my child is:Bailey

That is all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment