Monday, February 28, 2011

March Forth!

Dearest Blog Readers-
My deepest apologies for not blogging as often. I am working on a new internet connection situation at home so for the time being I have to sit outside of my neighbors house creepily as I bum their internet. I wish that was a jokeConfession #2. I am watching 'Bethany Getting Married' right now. ummm. Love it. 
There are so many transitions that are going on right now in my life that I kinda want to wait until things are final until I actually blog details of things. I am doing better than I have ever been. The divorce papers are going to be ready this week and they should be signed on Friday. 
Friday is March 4th.
March 4th, 5 years ago, I was getting married. 
Irony.
March forth!!
I couldn't be happier with all that is going on. My GOD is so faithful and good to me. HE continues to shower me with HIS grace and mercy. I am so thankful that life is about seasons and that through the LORD, all things can be turned to good. 
I can't believe how fast time flies.  
The almond branch is starting to bud and I am nearly ready for the next season!
I have been dying to hear other people's stories. Your story.
What has the Lord brought you out of?
What season are you in?
Please share. Email me your story: breduis@gmail.com
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment