Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Fun facts or stupid facts or just poppycock.
2. There is a mini crunch bar in my bed at the moment. I found it this morning. I don't know why it is there. It is under the sheets. The interesting part of all of this little crunch bar story is that I didn't move it. I left it there. What does that say about me?
3. I make a huge breakfast every morning: potatoes, onions, 3 eggs, cilantro or basil, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, jalepenos.
4. I have a brown corduroy duvet cover on my bed now. Its my "winter" duvet. I think duvets should be changed with the seasons.
5. last movie I saw in theaters was "Eat, Pray and Love". That takes away from my street cred I know.
6. I have never been to the West Coast or Europe and am dying to go to both.
7. I own 5 pair of tweezers.
8. I cannot stand the orange Dial soap. It is just stupid.
9. I think sharing a spoon with someone is so gross and unhygienic. It doesn't matter if you are kissing that person. Wait. Let me rephrase that. It has nothing to do with you. It doesn't matter if I am kissing or have had kissed that person. I will not. I repeat. WILL NOT. Share a spoon. That is just vial. Forks are welcome and so is a straw but a spoon. YUCK!
10. I am a shape snob. Circles are chubby, triangles and going in too many directions, rhomboids...whatever. Squares are where its at.
11. Places you won't ever find me: Walmart, Kohls, Abercrombie, Chick-fil-a just twice but I don't like it...so I guess I should take it off the list. Nope. Keepin it, Charlotte Roose that place is so bad it doesn't deserve the proper spelling , Subway, Vera Bradley don't get me started, GameStop and Petco.
12. I eat ice cream every day.
13. I don't think 30 Rock is that funny.