Sunday, October 31, 2010

Smokers smell

Another month nearly gone. Time is flying. This year is nearly over. This year. This hardest year of my life. For that I am thankful. I am reflecting on where I am now and where I hope to go. I am not just thinking about the destination but the journey that is ahead. It is not an easy road. I am going to need help. I am going to need faith. I need to get ready. Get my heart ready. I gotta make the necessary steps now to ensure that I get where I want to go. It seems daunting when I think about all that I must do in order to get to the place where I feel that I am suppose to be. Seems overwhelming and unrealistic. God has to do it through me. I know I can't do it on my own.Sidenote. It is Halloween. I am at the mall. I wonder what foreigners are thinking as grown women are walking around in pirate costumes and kids are dressed like pumpkins and little butterflies. We are a weird country. I am disturbed because I can' tell if some of the people are in costume or not. I hope the little dresses are just prostitute costumes and that people really don't dress like that. I have a strange feeling, however, that they wear those dresses on days   other than October 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment