Friday, May 28, 2010

Clarity

"Craving clarity, we attempt to eliminate the risk of trusting GOD"
My heart for so long has craved this thing of clarity.  This statement shatters all that I have come to know and hope in. The magnitude of what that means on a heart level is so overwhelming that my eyes fill with tears each time I take a moment to breathe that into my soul.  My life will never look the same. It is that tidbit of information (referring to the quote) that stays with you on a daily basis, that haunts you at night that lingers in your mind like a bad wine on the palate.  Knowing that now I am held accountable to it. To TRUST.  Such a FreeIng ReSponsibilitY. I am so humbled by this. It shuts me up, stops my plans, opens my heart challenges my motives and directs my gaze upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment