Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Isaiah 54:6-8

" For the LORD has called you like a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit, like the wife of a man's youth when she is cast off, says your God. For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great compassion I will gather you. In overflowing wrath for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you, says the LORD, your Redeemer"

I am overwhelmed by the love of God right now. Wow. Me? My messy little life? Why me Lord? Thank you Jesus. I think about my life and what I have been most scared about and how all of those things are happening to me right now-and I thank God for His grace. I go to bed with a smile on my face despite what horrible things have been said to me that day. Despite that I have no clue where I will be living in the next few months, have no clue how I will pay bills or where my daughter will be while I am working. I have no clue when my divorce will be final, who will get what and who will get custody of my baby. I cry NOT because I am frightened. I cry because of My Jesus. Thank you Lord. My heart is glad. I am so excited to see how you will work this out. You make all things beautiful. You turn my mourning into dancing and my sorrow into joy. When everything seems all wrong....it can still be all right. Look at Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. "must go through the valley to stand upon the mountain of God." this is the song am literally listeing to me right now. Hang in there sister. you are a strong woman. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He is all you need!

    ReplyDelete